At first I wrote about how anxious I was to go through this alien experience. (Not that you're an alien baby, but having this be my first pregnancy experience, it's very bizaaro!) And then on to writing what we're doing at the time, how I feel about it, and what events we have to look forward to. I always end my journal entry in a short paragraph about how in love I am with him/her. I sometimes read it to Mark afterward, because I kind of like it when he gets a bit weepy at what I wrote. It's touching to me that these words that I am writing will someday mean so much to our child. That it will always be a tangible reminder that this child was born from love.
I continue to write in my journal, but now on to more technologically advanced journal efforts. While these blog entries are more for me to vent, share, and worry aloud, they are still for my baby and for my dearest loved ones. I hope you enjoy reading them as much I enjoy sharing my life and experiences with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment