

I know am enormous!!
I was at the fair the other day (this is just one of many examples) and this guy at a booth asks me how many babies I'm having. I told him with an embarrassed chuckle, "unfortunatley, just one", even though I'm very happy I'm only having one. He then proceeds to tell me for several minutes how he can't believe it and that I'm one of the largest pregnant bellies he's ever seen, etc. I just nod my head with an I-hate-this-smile and let him continue.
Come on?!? Really, the largest?!?? I find that hard to believe fair-boy! Plus, its soo rude to tell people they are large for any reason.
Nevertheless, I know I am very pregnant looking. Je suis tres enorme! I think I reached the "obscene phase" 3.5 weeks ago at about 32.5 weeks. Which admittedly is a little soon. I remember the exact day. I was having mark take some pics and upon seeing them I deleted them immediately (which I now feel kind of sad about- I should wear it like a badge). Up until that point, I felt kind of cute. I still had a little glow to me. Now, I'm just puffy all over. Even my eyes are puffy, but that's ok because they match my puffy ankles.
I thought I'd show you all what I'm working with at 36 weeks by posting these pictures. As you can see by the horrible sheep pic I had Mark take with my phone at the fair Saturday, it's a big 'ol belly. I should probably seek work at a circus!
However belly reviewers, Dr. says I'm right on track as far as measuring goes. 36 weeks this week= 36 centimeters on the belly measuring tape. He should be right around 6 lbs as of last Sunday. Dr. says to ask her next week for a better measurement, so I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment