Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mark the wonderful... *Warning* bragging imminent








Oh Mark, Mark, Mark....
You are a fantastic man! I love you more and more everyday. You are the bees knees, the calm before the storm, the fuzz on the peach (:

Here are just a few small reasons I love you. ( I won't bore you with all of them- gag), but this is just a small smattering of why I am the luckiest woman on earth:

1) Mark is above all things, kind, optimistic, and loving. I dare you to find someone who is more deserving of happiness.
2) No matter what we go through we always come out on top. He is the ying to my yang. I am the zany (Ok sometimes crazy) loud one and he is the solid foundation.
3) No kidding, I actually worship you. I am proud of you beyond belief. You are my handsome, successful, and fun loving dude. You rock.
4) You're super fun! I would rather be with you than anyone else in the entire world and that includes George Michael.
5) You are going to be the best dad ever! I can't wait to see you playing catch with Ollie in the backyard and I know without a doubt that you will be the favorite parent (and I am Ok with that)
6) You want me to be happy- truly and entirely happy- all the time. (Thank you baby!)
6) You're a human Edward.

Lastly, the last bit of evidence as to why I am one hell of a lucky lady is exhibit A.

Exhibit A: The following is the most important email I have ever received in my entire life. The sweetest electronic anything in the whole world. It's entitled "Pistachios" and has not been altered in any way. It came to me on a work day sometime last year totally out of the blue.

From: Mark.Nejad
To: "Bri Nejad"
Subject: Pistachios

I was just eating pistachios and one half of a shell was inadvertently tossed into my mouth and I almost bit down on it. It reminded me of the time when I gave you, purposely, a shell and you bit down on it. It made me sad. I don’t ever want to hurt you and don’t ever want you to not trust me. You will have difficulties with your family and friends throughout our lives together, but I want you to know that you will never have to worry about that sort of stuff with me. You can always count on me for love and support. I love you so much and always think about you no matter what I am doing.


XOXO husband! Lets grow old together!

1 comment:

  1. omg...i got to #4 and was like well what about edwars...then read down to #6(7) hehehehe
    you two are so amazing :( i am so sad you arent across the street anymore, colony is not the same without you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete